WHAT IS A MINI SESION?
Anchor Studio offers various indoor and outdoor mini sessions throughout the year. These are approximately 20 minute photo sessions which are perfect for updated family portraits at a discounted price. Follow us on instagram and facebook to be up to date with dates and our specials. A description of each mini session and more info can be found below.
- Duration: 15-30 minutes
- Indoor Mini Location: Mint Room Studios located at 300 Campbell Ave
- Outdoor Mini Location: High Park or a Sunflower Farm in Caledon, Ontario
- Photos: 10 edited images included
What type of minis do you offer?
We usually offer 5 minis throughout the year starting with Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Sunflower Minis, Fall Minis/Christmas Tree Farm Minis and Holiday Minis to capture photos for your Christmas cards. Sign up for our monthly newsletter if you want to get first pick for dates and times.
Our Mommy & Me minis are our second most popular mini sessions of the year as they focus on you – MOMS. We create a different set every year and host these sessions on 2 different weekends. These mini sessions are $299+hst for a 20 minute session for your, your mom/mother-in-laws and your beautiful children. Children of all ages are welcome.
Our Holiday Mini sessions at Mint Room Studios are our most popular mini session of the year. The set changes every year with a classical holiday theme with three rooms to choose from. These mini sessions are $299+hst for a 20 minute session for your family and the photos we capture are perfect for your Christmas cards. These sessions take place in the months of October and November and are fully booked every year.
Valentine mins sessions are one of our favourites and every year we love testing new sets and spaces. These sessions are 20 minutes in duration and take place at Mint Room Studio in late January and the first week of February just in time for Valentine’s Day. The cost is $299+HST and includes your 10 favourite edited images.
Sunflower Mini sessions take place at Dixie Farms located in Caledon, Ontario in August and vary every year depending on the bloom date. These sessions are 20 minutes for is $299+HST and includes your 10 favourite edited images. The expected bloom date for 2020 is Aug 16th and you can reserve a date and time here
Fall Minis sessions take place in September at Mint Room Studio in the Junction. These are 20 minutes sessions for $299+HST and include your face 10 images. The set changes every year with a new look and feel to capture the fall session.
THE BENEFITS OF A MINI SESSION
- Minis are a more affordable way to try out a photographer and still capture beautiful images. A good photographer will ensure you’ve been prepped in advanced so you know what to expect and plan ahead.
- Most minis are between 15-30 mins which is ideal for family with small children that won’t stay still for too long.
- If you are feeling a bit nervous about being in front of a camera then you’ll be glad to know that a mini session are quick and you will be having too much fun to be nervous.
- A mini session is a parent’s dream due to it being quick, fun and light-hearted. Great for capturing photos with younger children because they lose interest fast.
- If you aren’t looking for tons of photos but instead want one or two amazing shots then this is definitely the ideal option for you.
Anchor Studio Photography specializes in family photography in Toronto – as well as maternity, and baby, and family photography in Greater Toronto Area, including Oakville, Mississauga, North York and Richmond Hill. To see my family portfolio please click here. I am looking forward to planning your family session in the GTA.